To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
parameter for highpressure switch in dddl
can someone tell me if there is a option to disable or enable the high pressure switch on detroit 60 series 12.7 in a 1997 international 9200.. i installed another ecm now when i run my it sprays freon out the back of the compressor unless i manually turn on fan the high pressure switch is sending signal to ecm to turn fan on when high pressure temp reaches 325 but the fan does not turn on but the fan works fine with the engine temp...thanks for help any advice is appreciated
Thanks given by:
Do you still have the old ecm? Sounds like you may need to check the inputs/outputs configuration. Did you pull the program off the old one and flash it onto the new one? If so, all the settings should have transferred over.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: andreevans903
no i dont
Thanks given by:
set input F1 to AUX FAN CONTROL with ddrs
DETROIT DIESEL TECH, if i help press thanks and rep Fing32
Thanks given by: andreevans903 , pies
Input F1 needs to be set to "Ac disengaged".
Thanks given by: cubixfc , V3n0m5 , andreevans903 , pies
(08-10-2018, 10:04 AM)megastang Wrote: Input F1 needs to be set to "Ac disengaged".

Worked like a charm thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: megastang

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  detroit dddl 6.45 key ardakota 4 74 Yesterday, 03:42 PM
Last Post: ardakota
  Dddl 6 columbia vs cascadia akrova 2 145 Yesterday, 06:31 AM
Last Post: akrova
  About DDDL 6.50 Troubleshooting Nomorenoless 3 724 09-20-2018, 02:45 PM
Last Post: vimagapi
  Dddl Detroit software Brookhaven66 1 160 09-20-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: DieselDoc4422
  Detroit Diesel DDDL 8.08 FREE activator with GRAYED PARAMETTER [email protected] 40 4,306 09-19-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: slogti87