To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

scn coding fix

Good evening,I have bought one pc with XDOS version 3-2019 installed.I have access login for SCN coding and two times untill now I got to reset this,because the server said it was fault.It has happened the last month and I asked the shop who sold the programm about and answered it is because the server can not "see" the last version as it has to..So,is there any fix about this?I wait your response,I have bought one instrument panel for one W246 and can not code this,it needs on line coding.....
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2019, 05:10 PM)alekos Wrote: Good evening,I have bought one pc with XDOS version 3-2019 installed.I have access login for SCN coding and two times untill now I got to reset this,because the server said it was fault.It has happened the last month and I asked the shop who sold the programm about and answered it is because the server can not "see" the last version as it has to..So,is there any fix about this?I wait your response,I have bought one instrument panel for one W246 and can not code this,it needs on line coding.....
Can you attach a picture of the error you get?
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your reply,the system does not show any message.
The problem seems to be from server which can not recognise the password two times and the third says it is failed and must be reset.
At first days,untill May,I did not have this problem,all were fine.It seems the problem to be appeared after 5-2019 update.
Now,Mercedes dealer has sent me a new password,but I am afraid to test untill being sure it will work....
Thanks given by:
use vpo fix for your version Smile
Best Regards w211 
Thanks given by: alekos , connector

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 0
Views: 125
08-19-2019, 05:54 PM

Replies: 9
Views: 598
08-18-2019, 09:07 PM
Mercedes Benz