To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

super noob ! i really need help with ddec iv

hey guys i really need help. my ddec iv fried on me. i got an extra ecn from a 370 hp engine. now my buddy whos a mechanic let me borrow his laptop that has the dct and abunch of other programs. he uses it for diagnostics not for calibrations. i need someone who can help me step by step get the right  calibration and upload it to my truck. im not doing this for profit. im just an owner op trying to get my own rig running. i am willing to compensate anyone who can help me asap. thanks
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2019, 12:59 AM)gonzo1949 Wrote: hey guys i really need help. my ddec iv fried on me. i got an extra ecn from a 370 hp engine. now my buddy whos a mechanic let me borrow his laptop that has the dct and abunch of other programs. he uses it for diagnostics not for calibrations. i need someone who can help me step by step get the right  calibration and upload it to my truck. im not doing this for profit. im just an owner op trying to get my own rig running. i am willing to compensate anyone who can help me asap. thanks

Pm me I’ll help you out Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I help you, if you still need it, send me pm.
Diagnostic Link 8  online 1 year
DDDL 8.10 10/10/10 offline
https://secure.freightliner.com/
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 1
Views: 66
10-14-2019, 11:18 PM

Replies: 19
Views: 2,224
10-11-2019, 12:27 PM

Replies: 0