To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
toyota odb1
hi all i have been trying to use techstream 12 to retrive codes from toyota odb 1 but without sucess see a jumper i remove jumper connect old style cable to odb1 connector the odb2 to the cable and i get nothing cant find ae110 am i doing something wrong
Thanks given by:
(07-13-2018, 02:37 AM)deinonychus Wrote: hi all i have been trying to use techstream 12 to retrive codes from toyota odb 1 but without sucess see a jumper i remove jumper connect old style cable to odb1 connector the odb2 to the cable and i get nothing cant find ae110 am i doing something wrong

Hey, have you tried just joining te1 + e1. Turn on ign and count mil flashes?? Age of vehicle could have a dodgy/faulty eng ecu. Capacitors leak onto pcb

Cheers Beer
Thanks given by: deinonychus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Toyota Best Toyota Diagnostic Software/Hardware for Caribbean Toyota sattv2000 4 2,090 07-20-2015, 07:22 AM
Last Post: kamaleon