To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

various CAR oem software needed

Hi,
I have bought a new J2534 universal box unit and i will like to have the various car software, which will enable me to go ecu programming as well as key programming..., thank you for the share in advance...
Thanks given by:
Exactly what did u bought?! And what u expect to do with it? I assume u did NOT read anything before purchase?! This is great forum and u can learn a lot, the ONLY thing to pay attention is what u wanna do and what tools do u need for that.

Regards
To fix it You must be able to see it!
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2012, 12:25 PM)Gavra Wrote: Exactly what did u bought?! And what u expect to do with it? I assume u did NOT read anything before purchase?! This is great forum and u can learn a lot, the ONLY thing to pay attention is what u wanna do and what tools do u need for that.

Regards

I have bought a VCI hardware is J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant, and i need the various software for the cars to load into my computer in other to perform reflash and key programming and other monitoring, most of the time key programming softwares are what i need, but most car manufactures give access to lock smith dealers, therefore i am contacting this site if some people have some few ones to share.. thank you
Thanks given by:
M8 I think u get wrong idea how it works. U can't just load software to your computer and walk around with some kind of clone interface adding new keys and programming vehicles Smile

1. Must NOW what interface u bought(clone of what it is)
2. Must NOW which cars u wanna flash and in what purpose!
3. READ a lot before u attempt to do something cause I have a feeling u didn't do that NEVER before .

Regards
Thanks given by:
Yes you are right, i have not done something of this nature before. The MCI device that i bought is called, CarDAQ-Plus, it is manufactured by Drew technologies. CarDAQ-Plus is the most validated and accepted J2534 device in the world. It has been on the market longer than any other J2534 device, it has been approved by more automakers than any other product, and has been called the "golden standard" by customers and competitors alike.

Drew Technologies provides an application programmer interface (DLL) for OEMs, integrators, or end-users to develop their own PassThru (SAE J2534) applications. You can use any PassThru (J2534) compliant application with the CarDAQ-Plus

I think the above information will give you more information about the device which i have bought... Below is another information regarding the device:

Customer Uses

J2534 Independent Repair Facility reprogramming tool
Bench top ECU reprogramming
In-Vehicle ECU reprogramming
OBD2 Diagnostics using DashDAQ-PC and other 3rd party applications
In-vehicle pass-thru data logging
Standalone data logging or monitoring
Fleet or public transportation data acquisition
OEM Engineering
OEM calibration reprogramming
End-of-Line testing
Dealer Service Tools
3rd party integrated solutions
Specialized Customers

Module Programming
Diagnostic Functions
Key programming
Data monitoring

Gavra --->>> YOu see i want to be able to do Module programming, diagnostic, KEY PROGRAMMING especially, for all model of calls, just as the device is a universal device that can work on all vehicle protocol, i am a beginner and learning, but buying this device, i am away that, i will need the vehicle manufacture software in order to run the pass thru software...

sorry for my poor nature of english, but i hope you will now understand me, i hope to read from you soon..
Thanks given by:
I think u didn't do market explore before buying it :?

with device listed above u can use online OEM servers for work.....many of functions u CANT do with cracked software Sad

I think that salesman who sold it to you did not tell you that every access to server is payed daily or monthly..... Basically I think that u made a mistake with that purchase .....

do a lot of reading and make a list of specific jobs u wanna do on modern vehicles and maybe we can help you......
Thanks given by:
Okay, thank you. i will carry out the search, but a friend has one and using the crack version on it, so i can
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 5
Views: 745
07-25-2019, 09:20 PM
Chevrolet
Replies: 3
Views: 462
06-24-2019, 09:36 PM

Replies: 0
Views: 375
04-25-2019, 09:56 PM