To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 122 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

vcds error

hello friends .. after I formatted my vcds does not work in full .. Why?

Attached Files
.rar

error.rar

535.06 KB
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 11:40 AM)daniel978 Wrote: hello friends .. after I formatted my vcds does not work in full .. Why?

The bluetooth is disabled, the sound is muted and you will need to reflash your vcds cable.
[Image: ywEs1be.png]
Thanks given by: mladen76 , perotok , mickye_dj
(01-07-2014, 11:40 AM)daniel978 Wrote: hello friends .. after I formatted my vcds does not work in full .. Why?

Not shoure what you mean by " after I formatted my vcds"
What do you wont to say whit this??
Have you tryed again to unplag - plug and test it again?
So far I think your cable is blocked.
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 12:43 PM)mladen76 Wrote:

I formatted my machine and after I installed the vcds and I can not work with it in full
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 01:36 PM)daniel978 Wrote:
(01-07-2014, 12:43 PM)mladen76 Wrote:

I formatted my machine and after I installed the vcds and I can not work with it in full

So before you reinstalled your OS all working ok?
You have internet conection( you use it for int.?) on that laptop where you installed VCDS , I guess you have and your cable now needs to be reflashed.
Thanks given by:
Try to modify the computer date first to 2009. Thje date must be a littel bit after the softwear release date.
Then if it is still Unregistred you had bad luck and your tool license was erased and you'll need to reflash it
Good luck
Thanks given by: mladen76 , perotok , kowalwalcz

Friend
Good day

Question : did your tool was working ok before formatting it ?

if it is ok before formatting it, you should complete your computer with the supporting softwares like Adobe reader, Microsoft net firmware, and Java

install these softwares and reinstall the VCDS.

if it work then ok else you may buy other one with less than $466.

Motasem
Thanks given by:
How it is working ( I sadi this many times but maybe it is need to do it again )
Lets say that you have installed a VCDS softwear and activated using your clone
The VCDS softwear it is able to connect to the ross-tech servers in backgroun when you have a internet connection turned on.
Even you haven't the interface connected this server check your serial/activation in your VCDS softwear. If it is find a cloned serial then it can damage your tool.
Then after a while when you go to your car to make a test and you even has in this moment the internet connection turned off, your toll will be damaged because some files in your softwear/registry was allready affected. "And now item are doing their job"
If you know what I mean.
So there's few solutions.
1. using a multiple partition and one of the partition that have never internet connection turned on you can use the VCDS softwear.
2. using a hq clone that cannot be ever erased even you use the internet connection turned on during the diagnostic session
3. using a genuine tool
Good luck

P.S. - buying another chinese clone every time you erased it you'll pay more then a genuine one in all this time
Thanks given by: daniel978 , diagnostix
firewall block outgoing connection dont say thanks Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

VW
Replies: 5
Views: 1,409
09-16-2019, 02:02 AM

Replies: 98
Views: 19,255
09-12-2019, 02:12 AM
VW