To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

vdm ucandas x Launch crp129

Good evening friends of the forum

I'm buying an original scanner, I'm with a doubt.

Between two models ...

1 ucandas vdm
2 Launh crp129

Some consideration?
Upa, Xprog, Zed-bull, CK100, SKP-900, FVDI, OBDMAP, CN900mini, Roudrill.
Thanks given by: slavian
(11-07-2014, 08:16 PM)Fernandowap Wrote: Good evening friends of the forum

I'm buying an original scanner, I'm with a doubt.

Between two models ...

1 ucandas vdm
2 Launh crp129

Some consideration?

There is FEW threads on forum, you should use search option. Even one when I collect opinion about ucandas....
So, CRP 129 is very simple tool. It's not full diagnostic device like Launch x431.
In "129" there is no adaptation or program, just read and clear codes, read parameters or oil change interval. That's all.
Ucandas Vdm may be compared to "big" Launch x431 , Autocom or Autoboss. Of course it range will be poorer because not all what they tell in advertisment work in real world. But there is possibility to make adaptation or some coding.

So, you choose betwen two different range devices. Simple tool and advanced (VDM) but with not confirmed range.
If you need more advanced look at "big" Launch - original Launch Diagun is not much expensive or MaxiDAS 708 - what is very good tool for that price.
CRP129 is tool for home/private use, so if you only need to read errors via OBD and not do any adaptation or programing - it's ok.

Btw. if you want to buy Launch as original ask seller about his "dealer number" and check it on Launch website.
--

If I helped you, please remember to press this [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and that [Image: postbit_thx.gif], both placed just below my post.

Thanks given by: ParisCY
Very good your answer was very clear.

I asked the question because there is little information about the two scanner in the forum.

This way I will buy ucandas vdm, and will post information here.

hug
Thanks given by: r66r66
(11-07-2014, 08:38 PM)Fernandowap Wrote: Very good your answer was very clear.

I asked the question because there is little information about the two scanner in the forum.

hug

ok, please use THIS THREAD for yours experiences with VDM UCANDAS. I collect there info what is working ok and what not with this device.

If I helped please use thanks and reputation buttons Listen
--

If I helped you, please remember to press this [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and that [Image: postbit_thx.gif], both placed just below my post.

Thanks given by: Fernandowap , George Hatzifilippou
(11-07-2014, 10:30 PM)r66r66 Wrote:
(11-07-2014, 08:38 PM)Fernandowap Wrote: Very good your answer was very clear.

hug

ok, please use THIS THREAD for yours experiences with VDM UCANDAS. I collect there info what is working ok and what not with this device.

If I helped please use thanks and reputation buttons Listen

Well friends forum, I plucked up courage and bought a ucandas vdm.

I'll do the tests ... and I am here to help those who need it.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/1zfmpgg.jpg
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 4
Views: 173
09-03-2019, 12:16 AM

Replies: 172
Views: 62,020
08-21-2019, 08:55 PM

Replies: 0
Views: 166
08-13-2019, 01:58 AM

Replies: 0