To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
w292 code out airmatic
Wondering if someone could please offer some suggestions on how to code out the airmatic suspension on a GLE43. I am able to change the coding in IGW212 however there isnt an option for steel springs only. I tried changing all coding to "nien" as far as suspension options but still get the warning(airmatic). Im certain there is more to do just havnt figured it out yet. Your input is greatly appriciated. Also I did not power down N53/1 after the change in coding, would that make a difference? Thanks!!
Thanks given by:
I think manually will be very complicated. I would try remove 489 SA code and SCN online all control units related to airmatic function
Mercedes Comand/Audio antitheft codes all NTG
Mercedes Garmin Map Pilot Europe navi
Mercedes NTG5-6 Regio Software
Thanks given by: SST221 , Rocinante
(06-14-2018, 09:25 PM)A2ua Wrote: I think manually will be very complicated. I would try remove 489 SA code and SCN online all control units related to airmatic function
This would be the easiest way.

The other way would be to search in the forum:
At mhh somebody mentioned already which ecu needs to be changed to code it out.
Thanks given by: SST221
(06-15-2018, 08:47 AM)Jake5555 Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 09:25 PM)A2ua Wrote: I think manually will be very complicated. I would try remove 489 SA code and SCN online all control units related to airmatic function
This would be the easiest way.

The other way would be to search in the forum:
At mhh somebody mentioned already which ecu needs to be changed to code it out.

Thanks for the info, I have removed 489 sa from IGW212 and will attempt to SCN code the chassis gateway, ESP, IC, maybe EZS?

I have tried numerous attempts to find thread that possible discusses this but I have not been able to find it?
Thanks given by:
If I remove 489 SA and then go online to SCN code it, wont the original code be written back in?
Thanks given by:
I think you should try disconnect airmatic ecu first.
If I helped you don't forget 2 buttons, pleaseTup
Thanks given by:
(06-19-2018, 11:56 PM)jkiller1983 Wrote: I think you should try disconnect airmatic ecu first.

right, I did remove the fuse to the ecu. I will try to get to ecu, thanks!
Thanks given by:
Was able to accomplish this, without SCN coding. Thanks for all the input!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ABC / Airmatic changes via Vediamo VatoLocoVL 1 94 10-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Last Post: radeos8818
Mercedes Benz How to replace spark plugs on Mercedes SLR (W199) without taking a engine (M155) out irushaud 0 119 10-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Last Post: irushaud
Mercedes Benz Issue is sorted out ahmedmph 3 465 09-14-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: diagnostix
Mercedes Benz New user need help figuring out how to flash update okiebenz 12 1,024 09-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: okiebenz
  W220 airmatic, auto trans and abs problem Perryking 8 428 09-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: bladymir