MHH AUTO
Toughbook Hacker v1 - Printable Version

+- MHH AUTO (https://mhhauto.com)
+-- Forum: Suggestion, Selling & Damaged Links Box (https://mhhauto.com/Forum-Suggestion-Selling-Damaged-Links-Box)
+--- Forum: Gossip Forum. (https://mhhauto.com/Forum-Gossip-Forum)
+--- Thread: Toughbook Hacker v1 (/Thread-Toughbook-Hacker-v1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Toughbook Hacker v1 - Sam102 - 11-26-2019

I got lots of time in this cracking of toughbook bios PW's NOT a LOT of info on it out there to be got.
Anyway I got this little program I have tested on my CF-53 MK4 & MK3 & MK2 And she passed all her test.

I would like to test more MK's and Model But don't want to buy each one just to Test it.
IF someone has there Bios Password locked and would not mind me getting a ROM Dump off you. 
Could you upload it to mega and let me have a crack at it. It would be nice to know the PW. So if it don't read it right off the bat. But if not
I can still have a go at it.

Lot of folks out there like keeping this kind of stuff in the dark. Well LOOK OUT. I got my flashlight with me.

[Image: LOAD.png]

RE: Toughbook Hacker v1 - B4RTJ - 11-26-2019

(11-26-2019, 11:30 AM)Sam102 Wrote: I got lots of time in this cracking of toughbook bios PW's NOT a LOT of info on it out there to be got.
Anyway I got this little program I have tested on my CF-53 MK4 & MK3 & MK2 And she passed all her test.

I would like to test more MK's and Model But don't want to buy each one just to Test it.
IF someone has there Bios Password locked and would not mind me getting a ROM Dump off you. 
Could you upload it to mega and let me have a crack at it. It would be nice to know the PW. So if it don't read it right off the bat. But if not
I can still have a go at it.

Nice one. Only issue is most people don't know how to do dump of bios........

RE: Toughbook Hacker v1 - B4RTJ - 11-26-2019

There is CF-D1 mk1 dump. No pass, but you can play with. Smile

RE: Toughbook Hacker v1 - notapplicable - 11-28-2019

i have tons of 29s, 30s and 31s of various mks, but how do i get you dump?

RE: Toughbook Hacker v1 - DTLD - 11-29-2019

Hi

I have a Papanasonic cf-53 , i think its mk2  (model number CF-53JAWZYDE)
BIOS is locked and i think previous owners disabled the wifi switch in Bios (wifi card present+installed, tested working , not showing on device manager)
luckily i can fix boot issues using "easybcd" mounted on the DVD ROM , but i cant access Bios to enable the WIFI or do other things. 
I am using external usb dongle for wifi for now. also there is no bluetooth.
i used "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0" to read bios dump .
files (tool+dump) are attached.

i hope you could help.

RE: Toughbook Hacker v1 - Malpa - 12-01-2019

There is CF-C1 mk2 dump with pass.

RE: Toughbook Hacker v1 - mlody12384 - 12-01-2019

CF-53 mk1
Model No. CF-53DA202QW
admin password unknown
user password i know

let me know what info U get from this dump

RE: Toughbook Hacker v1 - KIR73 - 12-02-2019

Have several CF30 Cf31 bios dumps readed by programmer. As i remember some of them are from locked bios. Let me know if it's interesting for you.

RE: Toughbook Hacker v1 - vision66 - 12-02-2019

Hi

i need pass for BIOS please

CF53 Modell

here is full read dump here_ CF53 FULL READ